Okay done for the night goodbye
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
One Republican has the guts to straight-up admit the truth.
i’d be so attractive if i was attractive
SUPERNATURAL STARTED OUT AS TWO BOYS LOOKING FOR THEIR DAD AND NOW THIS
*pokedex voice* Dewdra. the sea fairy pokemon. known for it’s playful nature and cheerful expression. it’s scales are highly sought after for their evolutionary properties.
Via That's bullshit; I want hot chocolate.
NO ONE EVER TOLD ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD OFF YOU CUNTS
PLEAS EDJUST HELP ME WITH this onE THING
I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME PLEASE
- don’t pretend to like me if you don’t
- don’t pretend to be my friend if you don’t like me
- don’t pretend you miss me if you don’t
to anyone who is utterly isolated and doesn’t know about tuesdays this must be the most confusing gifset like ok this attractive guy is eating a taco and now another attractive guy waking up was he dreaming about the taco did the taco guy wake him up how was he sitting at the table if he was sleeping what do these gifs have to do with each other
I was expecting the text to explain, not further confuse me.
[muffled heat of the moment in the distance]
Via We are all Misha Collins
Let me tell you something about today. Today was the hottest day of the year in New Jersey, I woke up sweating despite air conditioning because it was 95 degrees. Now, i did what any logical person would do and I put on my favorite pair of shorts so i wouldn’t be sweating throughout the day.
Even in my shorts i was sweating my balls off but I went through half of my day as normal, no boys stared at my ass or tried to grope me in public yet when i went to the the cafeteria a teacher told me to go to the office because he finds my shorts inappropriate. I head down to the office to find a group of girls wearing shorts and skirts sitting in a small room in the office, we where all ordered to call our parents or to change into the clothes they had offered us from the school store. These items of clothing included sweatpants and a large heavy sweatshirt. I obviously refused to where those because it was 95 degrees and when you are sweating the key to cool down is NOT to put on more clothes. They told me I would have to stay in that room the whole day if it came down to it.
I was able to leave the office when my friend gave me a pair of yoga pants. The man who made me go down to the office brought down several other girls as I was leaving, at this point they didn’t care how long the shorts where they just sent everyone who was wearing a pair down. They warned me that if I put my shorts back on they would right me up.
I put them back on anyway because just walking down the hallway in those yoga pants made me faint, dizzy,and extremely hot. Thats the main issue, it is hot enough for people to pass out in school but to the school system they would rather a girl suffer from a heat stroke then to have a boy become turned on. My shorts don’t say “COme fuck me in the middle of class” they say,”Its warm out”
The sexualizing of innocent students is not okay
Risking students health is not okay
and tHE LACK OF FEMINISM IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM WILL NEVER BE OKAY
Today was literally horrible
I hate our school so much
Via Ain't no party like a Moriparty
“Where’s your bride?”
“Mary? Oh, she’s not my bride.”
“No, she’s just a friend. A good friend, mind you, but no more than that.”
“What are you talking about? You’re marrying her in a little less than half an hour.”
“I don’t think so.”
“Have you hit your head?”
“I’m dead serious.”
“Then why on earth have we gone through this rigmarole?”
“Got you here, didn’t it? And wearing a TIE, no less.”
“Of course I’m wearing a tie - I thought you were getting married today!”
“Oh, I am.”
“Or at least, I hope to be.”
“You are making no sense whatsoever.”
“I know how you feel about me.”
“No you don’t. How do you?”
“Suspected soon after you came back, actually. But I couldn’t be sure until I saw your face when I said I was leaving.”
“So this whole thing has been… what? Punishment?”
“Would you rather I’d punched you?”
“You did punch me!”
“Well, you deserved it.”
“And did I deserve this? To have to stand here and watch while you… Oh.”
“You’re not marrying Mary?”
“I’m really not.”
“But you are getting married.”
“Well, that rather depends.”
“On whether or not you’ll have me.”
“But… One can’t just turn up in front of a vicar and get married, John. There are formalities…”
“It’s amazing what you can arrange when the British government owes you a favour.”
“Of course you.”
“But we’re not… I’ve never even…”
“If you want me. So do you, Sherlock? Do you want to marry me?”